Brian A. Hansford
Attorney Brian A. Hansford is one of the founding partners of the firm, having originally joined in 2000. After graduating from law school he began his career as a prosecutor and now proudly represents clients of the firm.
In addition to his duties at the firm, Attorney Hansford was appointed in 2007 to serve as Municipal Court Judge in the City of Milton, and has also served in the Alpharetta and Roswell Municipal Courts since that time. He has also previously served as an Assistant Solicitor General in the State Court of Forsyth County, and as the Public Defender in the Lumpkin County Probate and Magistrate Courts.
Attorney Brian Hansford completed his undergraduate degree at North Georgia College and State University, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. Subsequently he joined the United States Army and served proudly as a Paratrooper with the XVIII Airborne Corps, at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. After being honorably discharged, Mr. Hansford obtained his law degree at the John Marshall School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia and went on to serve as an Assistant Solicitor General, gaining invaluable prosecutorial and trial experience.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- North Georgia College and State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Criminal Justice
Past Employment Positions
- City of Milton, Municipal Court Judge
- Alpharetta and Roswell Municipal Courts
- State Court of Forsyth County, Assistant Solicitor General
- Lumpkin County Probate and Magistrate Courts, Public Defender
- XVIII Airborne Corps, at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, Paratrooper