North Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney
At Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, our first goal in every criminal defense case is to make sure your rights are protected. If you have a pending case in Forsyth County or elsewhere in North Georgia, attorney Brian Hansford is committed to ensuring that you are aware of your options and that you receive all of the protection the law allows.
Build A Solid Defense With Our Knowledge And Experience
The criminal justice system can be both very confusing and intimidating. Our criminal defense attorney, Brian Hansford, is here to help. If you or a family member has been arrested, we invite you to contact our office and let our knowledgeable and experienced criminal defense lawyers discuss your unique situation and craft the most effective defense for your particular case. We defend many types of criminal charges including:
- DUI/DWI: Traffic stops for drunk driving can lead to consequences including losing driving privileges, fines and jail time. Attorney Brian Hansford knows Georgia DUI laws and how to use them to the advantage of the people our firm defends.
- Major felonies: Brian Hansford has extensive experience defending serious crimes such as assault, fraud, kidnapping and domestic violence. We will do everything in our power to make sure your rights are protected.
- Drug crimes: Many convictions for drug-related charges lead to mandatory minimum sentences. This can apply for prescription drug cases, such as those involving medications such as oxycodone, as well as those involving illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
- Misdemeanors: If you are charged with a misdemeanor rather than a felony, it does not mean that your situation isn't serious. You could still face jail time, financial penalties or probation if you are convicted.
- Juvenile offenses: Parents whose children have gotten into legal trouble need to be able to rely on defense attorneys with specific experience handling cases in the Georgia juvenile court system.
If you are facing any of these legal matters and wish to speak to an attorney, please get in touch with attorney Brian Hansford at the law office of Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, at 770-744-1111. For assistance after hours, please call 678-343-8075. You can also access our contact form here.