North Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney
At Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, our first goal in every criminal defense case is to make sure your rights are protected. If you have a pending case in Forsyth County or the surrounding North Georgia area, our experienced criminal defense attorneys will work with you to make sure you are aware of your options and that you receive all of the protection the law allows.
Build A Solid Defense With Our Knowledge And Experience
The criminal justice system can be both very confusing and intimidating. Our lawyers are here to help. If you or a family member has been arrested, we invite you to contact our office and let our knowledgeable and experienced criminal attorneys discuss your unique situation and craft the most effective defense for your particular case. We defend many types of criminal charges including:
- DUI/DWI: Traffic stops for drunk driving can lead to consequences including losing driving privileges, fines and jail time. Our legal team knows Georgia DUI laws and how to use them to the advantage of the people we defend.
- Major Felonies: Our attorneys have extensive experience defending serious crimes such as assault, fraud, kidnapping and domestic violence. We will do everything in our power to make sure your rights are protected.
- Drug Crimes: Many convictions for drug-related charges lead to mandatory minimum sentences. This can apply for prescription drug cases, such as those involving medications such as oxycodone, as well as those involving illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
- Misdemeanors: If you are charged with a misdemeanor rather than a felony, it does not mean that your situation isn't serious. You could still face jail time, financial penalties or probation if you are convicted.
- Juvenile Offenses: Parents whose children have gotten into legal trouble need to be able to rely on defense attorneys with specific experience handling cases in the Georgia juvenile court system.
If you are being faced with any of these legal matters and wish to speak to an attorney, please call the law office of Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, at 770-744-1111 or for assistance after hours, please call 678-343-8075. You can also access our contact form here.