Meet Our TeamMiles Hansford & Tallant, LLC is a comprehensive law firm made up of skilled partners who practice in diverse legal areas. When you walk through our doors, one or more of our talented partners will likely have your dilemma covered.
- Founding partner Dana B. Miles, in addition to representing numerous businesses, serves as city attorney for both Cumming and Dawsonville.
- In addition to practicing in all areas of criminal defense, founding partner Brian A. Hansford serves as Associate Judge in the city of Milton Municipal Court and as an Associate Judge in the city of Roswell Municipal Court.
- Founding partner Kevin J. Tallant focuses on civil and business litigation, local government law, and representation in Probate Court.
- Partner Wendy W. Kraby practices in business planning, corporate transactions, bank and creditor representation as well as business litigation.
- Partner Ethan Underwood practices in the fields of land use and property tax law.
- Partner Joshua Scoggins focuses on real estate related matters, including purchase and sale transactions, commercial and residential real estate development and more real estate related matters.
- Attorney Lauren Clipp Giles focuses on civil and business litigation and local government law.
- Associate Molly M. Anderson also focuses on civil and business litigation and local government law.
- Associate Jonathan C. Beard also specializes in business and civil litigation and local government law.