Jonathan joined the firm in 2014 and is a graduate of Reinhardt Universtiy, Kennesaw State University, and the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University.
As a partner at Miles Hansford and Tallant, LLC, Jonathan's practice primary focuses on company formations and governance, contract drafting and negoitation, the acquisition and development of commercial real estate, business transactions, homeowners and condominium association representation. In addition, he also has a focus on land-use and zoning matters.
Jonathan has a wide range of experience in commerical real estate transaction, commercial leasing, property sales and purchases, and other commerical real estate matters.
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in closing real estate transactions totally more than $22 million in 2020.
- Representation of purchases and sellers in closing asset purchases totaling more than $7 million in 2020.
- Representation of national homebuilders and local businesses in land use and zoning matters in Foryth County, Cherokee County, Dawson County, Hall County, Jackson County, and other local municipalities.
- Representation of over 50 companies as outside general counsel
Areas of Practice
- Georgia, 2015
- Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia
- Bachelor’s degree
- Major: Political Science
- Reinhardt University, Waleska, Georgia
- Major: Liberal Studies