Born and raised in Woodstock, Georgia, Cameron now serves the community where he has spent his entire life. His practice focuses on representing a wide array of property owners with zoning and land-use matters before local governments and administrative boards. In addition, he als ohas experience representing clients in complex land use and zoning litigate at both trial and appellate levels. Along with this focus, he also represents property owners in various other areas of "dirt law" including eminent domain/condemnation litigation, ad valorem property tax appeals and property disputes.
Cameron grafuated from Georgia College and State University where he majored in History and minored in Political Science. He then went on the graduate from Georgia State University College of Law where he earned a Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law. During school, Cameron served as an Urban Fellow in the Center for the Comparitve Study of Metropolitan Growth, competed and coached for Moot Court, and served as a Pupil in the Bleckley Inn of Court during his third year.
In his spare time, Cameron enjoys Atlanta sports as well as spending time with his wife Kelly and their dog Maddox.
Areas of Practice
- Georgia, 2018
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Georgia College and State University, Milledgeville, Georgia
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bleckley Inn of Court, Pupil
- Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- North Fulton Community Charities Emerging Leadership Council, Treasurer
- United Way of Greater Atlanta, Volunteer Involvement Program Fall 2020 Graduate
Pro Bono Activities
- Camp Sunshine