Atlanta & Cumming, GA Attorneys
Choosing the right lawyer is an important decision, but most people don’t have months and years to weigh all options before they make that choice. Even if you need an attorney quickly, you can find an efficient, honest, and skillful legal representative to counsel and protect you through a potentially life-changing event.
At Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, our clients’ success is critical to our survival. We’ve grown by leaps and bounds as we’ve connected with the community. Our friends and neighbors in Cumming, Georgia like our outstanding track record of success and the welcoming hometown atmosphere at our firm.
Who We Serve:
From incorporation to real estate transactions and mergers, our business law attorneys have worked with board members and CEOs of businesses both large and small. At Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, our experienced business lawyers represent organizations in the following practice areas:
Businesses and Organizations
- Civil Litigation: All areas of civil law from pre-suit negotiations, trial and through appeal.
- Business Litigation: Handling lawsuits and appeals over issues particular to businesses.
- Government Representation: Working with governments and their departments in a variety of areas, and representing individuals who must interact with governments and government agencies.
- Business Planning: Creating a business, making changes in the business, ownership and business succession planning.
- Zoning and Land Use: Representation to help businesses and individuals make the most of their land and utilizing it according to government regulations.
IndividualsOur attorneys have years of experience in a wide variety of legal areas. At Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, we represent individuals in a variety of legal actions:
- Divorce: Child custody, visitation, child support, alimony, spousal support, division of property.
- Criminal Defense: DUIs, sex crimes, crimes related to controlled substances and narcotics, white collar crimes, violent crimes, and juvenile offenses.
- Probate Law: Disputes and litigation over wills, advance directives (powers of attorney and living wills),trusts, probate.