We Understand The Importance Of Real Estate Ventures
In many real estate matters, the stakes are high. Whether you are closing on a high-value commercial property, having an argument with your neighbor over property lines or disputing the terms of your lease with a tenant, the results can have a profound impact on your bottom line and on your overall livelihood.
Because your real estate matters are of such great importance — and not just in a financial sense — it is crucial to work with a law firm that truly understands the impact that real estate litigation can have. At Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC, our Georgia attorneys know what it takes to successfully litigate a variety of real estate cases.
Trust In Our Knowledge And Expertise
Rely on our lawyers in such matters as:
- Construction litigation regarding residential or commercial construction
- Issues regarding condemnation, also known as eminent domain
- Disputes between landlords and tenants
- Problems regarding real estate transactions, particularly purchase and sale contract concerns
- Disputes over property boundaries, easements and titles
- Questions regarding land use and zoning requirements
Successful real estate attorneys combine attention to detail, a wide knowledge base and substantial experience working on cases involving corporate and residential properties. The attorneys at our firm go to great lengths to make sure we are at the top of our game so that our clients have the best chance at success.
Reach Out About Your Concerns
We encourage you to learn more about our real estate practice and how we might be able to help you with your legal matter. Contact our office today for a consultation about your real estate litigation issues. You can complete our online contact form or call us at 770-744-1111 to discuss your case.